Our goal at Meinco is to service and maintain your wastewater system with the professional expertise your wastewater system deserves. A well-maintained wastewater system will protect the environment, work efficiently, and provide years of service.
MEINCO’s hands-on-experience solves and prevents wastewater system problems. Our goal is protecting your investment with regular maintenance. Reliable and responsive, MEINCO has the experience to understand the cause of most issues and offers solutions to remedy the problem.
Typical Maintenance for a Traditional Wastewater System
- Determine solids levels in the septic tank to decide when it is time to pump the tank
- Re-level the distribution box for equal flow to each field line
- Examine the disposal site for signs of stress
- Review of wiring, pumps, floats, alarms
Typical Maintenance for an Advanced Wastewater Treatment System
- Determine solid levels in the trash tank to decide when it is time to pump the tank
- Clean filters
- Supply chlorine tablets, or clean UV bulb
- Test motors, blowers, pumps
- Sample discharge to meet regulatory requirements